Thursday, October 8, 2009

3rd straight thursday morning shout out

Carrie Beth - for your strength through adversity

My fantasy football team - for being undefeated after 4 weeks

The Minnesota Twins - Inspiring, truly inspiring

blenders - for so easily mixing tasty solid foods into delicious beverages.

Dwight Schrute - For your devotion to the harsh reality of the world, while embracing the fantasy world simultaneously

Dr. Dymek (my chem professor) - for being equal parts condescending and considerate. You're always good for a laugh

My calculator - for not making my brain work harder than necessary

Kristen - for putting up with the huge clumps of bullshit her coach continues to toss her way

South America - for hosting your first Olympics. Congrats!

Jumping Jacks - for giving incredible workouts even though you are a lost art

Josh McDaniels - For making it work so far

Kyle Orton - No interceptions through 4 games!!!!!

Jay Cutler - Who in the hell is Jay Cutler?

Serena Williams - posing nude on the cover of ESPN magazine. I'm equally repulsed and aroused

Carrie Beth - I dig on your smile

No comments: