Thursday, October 1, 2009

a few more thursday morning shout outs

Carrie Beth - for being lovely

Chris Iannetta - For a potential season saving blast. Have you ever gazed into his eyes? Its like the first time I heard the Beatles.

Charles Darwin - For putting up with the shit you did and still publishing one of the most influential pieces of work in the last few centuries. Sorry your fish with feet keeps getting swallowed by Jesus fishes on the back of cars in colorado springs.

Drifters - For being as close to In n' Out as Colorado is likely to get.

Brandy - yes, yes, for reading the blog and continuing to be a welcome part of my life

Raider Haters - For being consistent in a world of inconsistency.

The Quadratic Formula - for being easier to remember than I thought you'd be.

Colorado Microbreweries - for your devotion to excellence and being seemingly everywhere.

Coors Commercials - for being far superior to budweiser commercials for the past few years.

John Irving - for making me want to read you even though I don't have time.

My bio lab partner - for doing most of the work monday while I zoned out.

Bio and Chem average exam scores - for making me feel smart

Graters Ice cream - for making sure there is more chocolate chunks and cookie dough per spoonful than any other ice cream company

Colorado Rockies - For still being in contention to win the West with only 4 games left.

Carrie Beth - for making me never want to be away from you.