Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Song Ideas

I don't officially know how many people actually read this thing, I just know that only 2 or 3 people comment consistently. I need your help...

Carrie has put me in charge of the music portion of our wedding this summer, much to my delight. I've got the wedding music, dinner background music, and other things pretty much covered.

What I need help with is dance music. If you guys could comment with suggestions that aren't obvious; ie...The Village People, Kool and the Gang, Baby got Back etc...that would be appreciated. I am open to hip hop from all eras, indie rock, disco, alternative, anything that you guys would like to dance to that may be off the radar. Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

lafayette said...

i'll get you a mix tape together

catherinecarmen said...

will you be willing to learn to crunk if I send you a list?