Sunday, June 13, 2010

some reasons i asked...

It recently occurred to me that I am getting married in less than three weeks and I haven't written at all about that. So every few days for the next few weeks, I'm gonna jot down a few things that I love about the future Mrs. Karlik.



She smiles with her whole body.

She likes the taste of beer.

She gives stellar hugs.

When I met her, she knew very little about the Colorado Rockies. A few weeks ago I was at a game with my buddies and she texted me to ask who was winning. When I told her the Rockies were, she actually got excited. She didn't know it at the time but that meant a lot to me.

I can fart in front of her without consequence, usually.

Killer rear end.

I can cry in front of her without shame.


Those are just a few....more to come later.
She's proud of me even though I'm a 27 year old full time student/part time bartender who lives in his parent's basement.

1 comment:

Krista said...

And this is why you're perfect for her.