Monday, March 1, 2010

Film '09

After 2 full months of 2010, I've finally compiled my best of '09 list. I've waited due to the fact that I've yet to see many of the films released last year that I would have liked to. But alas, I must make the cut at some point.

While I enjoyed several movies this year, I thought it was kind of a down year for film. This could be due to the fact that I haven't seen many, which I will list here.



Film I mean to see eventually...


An Education
A Single Man
The Fantastic Mr. Fox
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
The Damned United
Brothers
Ponyo
Invictus
The Informant!
The Men Who Stare at Goats
Antichrist
Crazy Heart
Me and Orson Welles
The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
The White Ribbon
The Lovely Bones
Capitalism: A Love Story
Brief Interviews with Hideous Men
Pirate Radio
Sherlock Holmes
That Evening Sun
Whatever Works

As you can see, I've many films to see...

Here's the List of honorable mentions

Avatar
I Love You, Man
The Hangover
Where the Wild Things Are
Adventureland
Zombieland
It Might Get Loud
This is It

And Here's the top 15


1. Inglourious Basterds




2. (500) Days of Summer



3. The Hurt Locker



4. Precious




5. A Serious Man




6. Moon





7. Up





8. The Road






9. Up in the Air





10. In the Loop





11. Sugar




12. Public Enemies




13. Two Lovers





14. World's Greatest Dad





15. Big Fan





Here they are. What do you think?

No comments: